The Season is Far from Over

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RockyTop Fox, Oct 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Coming out of the bye the offense has to play better and Munch needs to take alot more chances down the field. Conservative aint going to get it. They have to play smarter as well. The offense has to help the defense out. Reynaud has to go, period. Thats 2 games he potentially cost us. You cannot give good teams 7 points and expect to win. What they did with the screen to CJ needs to happen ALOT more. They need to get alot more creative and quit with this vanilla play calling.

2. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Three. Do not forget that he spotted the Steelers 2 points. We won that one, but those two points could have cost us that game too. How he still has a job is beyond me.

3. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

it baffles me that we had him on offense during the first series where he dropped a pass for a first down. Why is he playing WR?

4. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Yes. The first thing in Loggains mind when developing the game plan every week should be to determine how to best get the football to CJ in open space. I don't care how. Be it RB screens, line him up outside a 5-6 times a game and throw him a couple WR screens like they do to Wright and let him run a few go/fly routes. I know CJ doesn't have WR hands necessarily, but he can beat people deep and have a chance to make big plays. We can also run the fake screens and throw over top of defense as they swarm it to Walker like Mcnair used to to Wychek.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

aside from getting CJ in open space, I want Wright to get the ball in open space too because he can make plays!

6. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Yep. The Titans are already doing that though. He caught 9 passes yesterday. They need to use CJ that way more often.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

true that, I wish I could have been more excited when cj broke it but I was about 8 beers in and dam depressed from the first half.

8. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

No doubt. We need to be seeing CJ get the ball where he can actually accelerate and use his speed before we're down 24-0.

9. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

he did punt and kick returns in college, I do wonder about putting him back there to do it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar