The Season is Far from Over

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RockyTop Fox, Oct 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

[​IMG]

It's it's not its you dumb ass fan.

Gambit sucks

In that movie.

Nightcrawler > Gambit

Deal with it, sugar.
    [​IMG]

2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

We would have to lose 4 more games to be 8-8..

Someone show me where we have 4 sure fire losses.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

We're all pissed off and fighting with each other today. 3 straight losses can do that. I hope the Titans can use their bye week to refocus and come out guns a blazing opening a can of whoop ass on the Rams.

Turner is benched now and hopefully Reynaud. That should bode well for us going forward.

4. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Denver, Indy, Houston.. hell, maybe even Jacksonville, we managed to do that vs the Colts that one year.. division games are never guarantees no matter how trash the other team is.. ask the Pats.

5. XO

XO Nevada Native

Broncos
    Jaguars, I seriously can't see us sweeping them.
    Colts
    Texans

It is the NFL and we are the Titans. We might beat Denver and lose to Oakland and Arizona. That is just Titans football.

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I'm sorry, but I don't see us losing to Jax either times, nor do I see us losing to Houston at home..

That leaves us with Denver and Indy 2 times...

Where do you see 4 losses?

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Sometimes I question your fanhood. So you really shouldn't count..

Sorry for asking.

8. XO

XO Nevada Native

Wow, fanhood is really questioned a lot around here on an internet forum for the TENNESSEE TITANS. As if someone who really didn't really give a **** about a team would spend an afternoon discussing the team on the internet with strangers.

As if the Titans have never completely choked away a season or gotten beat by a team that they had no business losing to. Have you watched this franchise for the past 15+ years like the rest of us?

If you can't see four more losses on our schedule the rest of the season will have you feeling some type of way. This is the NFL. You can't look past the Jaguars or anyone else, sorry.

9. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Personally, I think we win every game except one for the remainder of the season. This puts us at 11-5, and winning the AFC South.

10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar