Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

The Season is Far from Over

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RockyTop Fox, Oct 20, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 11 users.
  1. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $22,233

Past 15 years?? Try since 1992...I'm an old Houston Oilers fan. I didn't just start following this team when they moved to Tennessee.
    nbtoppers2 and Dman high five this.
  2. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $7,810

same for me
  3. Tennessy XO Part time love is the life 'round here

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,930
    What?
    [IMG]
  4. Tennessy XO Part time love is the life 'round here

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,930
    Well I'm from that Tennessee place and thought Houston was just a place to eat tacos, look at Mexicans and fat people until the Oilers moved to my home town. Sorry you dealt with a few more years of butthurt than me.

You should be even more familar with how this team operates. There is a pattern and it usually results in them not winning anything significant.
  5. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $22,233

Push come to shove, I just can't see us getting beat by the Texans and Jags..
  6. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $22,233
    Wow, the Colts are getting lucky tonight..
  7. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $7,810
    The one time we need manning to help us out
    • Tip Jar Donor

mike75 Starter

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,480
    Yeah just our luck they've been winning all season and the one time we need a victory Manning is gonna choke.
  8. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $7,810

colts are bringing a good pass rush to manning, got to give them credit to them on that.
  9. dudemctitan Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $27
    Britt needs to go immediately. He pushed the CB even though they called the pass interference, then costs us 15 yards for an unsportsmanlike. He then slams his helmet like a baby. He is beyond frustrating, and only causes headaches. Don't even try to trade him anymore, just release him.