The season never unfolds like we think

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

They'll be busy deleting picture messages from Brett Favre.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I like when the season plays out this way. All that hoopla about going undefeated gets in the way, and becomes annoying after week-6. I'm glad we don't have to deal with that this time around.

3. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

ROFL! I love these kids man..him and jesse are hilarious..quit taking them serious :lol:

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

You love Jesse?

:hmm: :grrr:

5. Finnegan2win

Dude he's had some gem posts ..they might be like 1 out of every 100 but..when they're good they're really good :grrhee:

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

^ you should change your handle to Finnegan2WinAgain

7. Finnegan2win

You're not the first to suggest that ;)

8. Heat Check

Heat Check Practice Squad

at Jacksonville - MNF, defense is pumped for primetime, blowout Win
    PHILADELPHIA - Eagles make the Titans pay for being too aggressive with constant screens, Titans give up too many big plays Loss
    at San Diego - Coming off a big win against the Pats, the Chargers pass all over us and make it 3 in a row Loss
    at Miami - Tough game, coming after a bye we shut down their running game and win a 13-10 game Win
    WASHINGTON - another close one, VY leads the Titans to a game winning drive Win
    at Houston - tough schedule stretch for Houston, VY gets 400 total yards and 4 tds as the Texans begin part 2 of their 5 game losing streak Win
    JACKSONVILLE - CJ begins a stretch of 3 straight 175 yd rushing games Win
    INDIANAPOLIS - CJ dominates as the Titans win a shootout Win
    HOUSTON - The Texans try to contain VY after he tore them up last time, CJ ends up getting 250 all purpose yards Win
    at Kansas City - Titans shut down their running game to make it 7 in a row Win
    at Indianapolis - Colts have a 9-6 record, must win game for them, Manning gets revenge at home Loss

Titans finish 11-5 with a home game against the the Patriots in wild card weekend. CJ does his thing and the pass rush frustrates Brady. Titans win

The Titans get the Jets in the divisional round. The jets defense completely shuts down the Titans. Jets win 10-6.

9. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

The Texans are not legit. It's funny how all the talking heads see a great receiver and a QB with a good arm and suddenly they're the ones knocking on the door? Really? How about that paper thin defense? Or the team who won the division two years ago? Houston will finish 6-10 this year if they're lucky

10. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

at Jacksonville - W I'm expecting everybody to step up big time on the big stage.

PHILADELPHIA - WRegardless of who their QB will be, we will win this one, we own the NFC.

at San Diego - W They will definitely throw the ball a lot, but we will get after Rivers and shut their run game down.

at Miami - W We always have some tough games against them, we will contain their run game and limit their passing game enough for the win.

WASHINGTON - WThis will be a big challenge for our secondary against a great passer in McNabb but I expect us to shut their run game down and get after Mc-5 early and often.

at Houston - W We have Vince, they don't. Schaub will be put on his back early and often which will turn him back into the Matt Schaub we all know and love. (the big pee you s s why)

JACKSONVILLE - WWe will take it to em at home, again.

INDIANAPOLIS - WYou can never count out #18 but we will shut their run game down and hold their passing attack just enough to squeak out with a win.

HOUSTON - WAgain, the real Matt Schaub will go back to his old ways and will be exposed as our b!+C*

at Kansas City - WKC will be back to their old sorry selves by the time we face em so I won't worry about this one.

@ INDIANAPOLIS - W They will be out of contention at this point and we will be locking up home field

So as I see it, 14-2.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar