Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

The Simpsons Movie

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by Gunny, Jul 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,223
    As some may know I won tickets to the Premier to the Simpsons movie, which was tonight.

Absolutely hilarious movie. Can't say anything real bad about it except it was too short.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds Internet Bully

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,663
    That's awesome news!
  1. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $9,011
    it was too short. all in all it was a very good movie. took me back to the great days of the simpsons....maybe they've been saving all their good jokes the past four years for this one movie?
  2. Crash Override inVINCEable

Moolah:
    $0
    I can't wait to see this movie. I been drinking buzz cola from 711, and spider pig got me convinced.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,223
    It was too short, but I think it suited it. Then again I spent the last half of the movie holding in a #1.
  3. RyansTitans Guest

How long was it? I hope its more than an hour. Im bout to go see it.

And how long until Family Guy gets a movie
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,223
    Family Guy has a movie already (Stewie Griffin story). And the Simpsons movie is about 90 minutes.
  4. RyansTitans Guest

That movie isn't really even a movie tho. I meant a full fledged movie that gets alot of hype like the Simpsons.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,223
    Well in order for it to get a lot of hype it has to be good for one and has 20 years of fan support and popularity for another.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $167
    The Family guy movie had to be able to be broken down into episodes in order to get produced.

Did it feel like the Simpsons "jumped the shark" on this one Gunny? Doesn't sound like it but thought I would ask.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.