The Skinny from Guido and Vinnie

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Sep 8, 2016.

?

Titans at Vikings

Poll closed Sep 11, 2016.
  1. Titans +.5

70.0%
  2. Vikings -.5

30.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

At the beginning, the Skinny gave a 3 pt difference but, since Bridgewater is out and Bradford is in, the odds have changed. Some said that the Vikes lost a point. Vegas says Titans +.5. Sounds like a Pick to me.
    I love my Titans but, my money might not. The Vikes made the playoffs last year and look like they've improved. They're in that new stadium and were thought by some to be a Super Bowl contender. Before Bridgewater went down, I had them as my Sleeper team.
    The Titans are untested. I, along with SI, am still not completely sold on the Mariotta hype. Questionable WRs with our #1 WR being a rookie, that is IF he's considered our #1. Who is? We do have a great tandem backfield but if the OLine hasn't improved, we will see. They look good on paper, but, they're untested as a group. Now lets look at our secondary.... yah, I'm taking the Vikes.
    Also, Vegas has us at a 5.5 over/under meaning, they don't have us winning more than 5.5 games this year. I would have to take the Over because I don't think the AFC South is as strong as Vegas believes it is. That is one bet I will probably loose!

#1 fitantitans, Sep 8, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2016
  2. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

Sooo who are guido and vinnie...

3. fitantitans

Vegas

4. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

What book do the work for or just Vegas prognosticators?

5. fitantitans

Aren't all Vegas bookies prognosticators?
    At different times, I've read the odds for this game to go as high as Titans +3 and low at Titans +.5. As players fall out, Kendal Wright, so do the odds.

6. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

I put money down on the season over last night, but this game still has me undecided, if I think the Titans won't beat the spread I don't bet against them.

7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I'll take the Vikings until the Titans prove to me they can beat anyone but the Jags and Bucs.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

-5 is kind of a big number by NFL standards. Quite literally the only reason I took the Titans.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I saw the Titans getting 2.0 most of the week.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I saw the Titans getting 2.0 most of the week.

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar