The Solution To It All

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by avvie, Sep 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

The Solution To It All: UPDATED

Okay, here it is:

1--T.O. has broken a finger, so make an offer and get him from Dallas. T.O with 9 fingers can catch better than Bennett with 10.

2--Move Bennett from WR to 3rd QB. Hey, if he can't hold on to the ball, he might as well throw it. He was a college QB, right?

3--Move Hentricht to the #1 QB spot. He's at least as good as KFC and knows the offense better than VY.

4--Re-sign Gary "Automatic" Anderson to replace Hentricht. Hey, Morton A got re-signed today, so we might as well make a trend of it.

5--Move KFC to turf management. He's seen a lot of it up close, and is bound to have some good tips on keeping it soft and green.

6--Get Andre Woolfolk back at starting corner. If we're going to suck, I at least want to enjoy hearing announcers try to pronounce "Woolfolk".

7--Replace the entire D-line with native Hawaiians. Trust me on this. They're really big, move just as fast as our current line, can keep us supplied with fresh tropical fruit and pork parts to throw at the coaches, and they enjoy hitting haoles.

Did I miss anything?

Overheard on ESPN radio today, but unsure who they were referring to:

"...and they have a bye week break coming up!"
    "Actually it's a two-week break--the bye week and then they play the Titans." :ha:

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I believe it's T.O. with the broken finger and strangely enough, Anderson actually signed with the Falcons. Also, I'm not sure Anderson would make a very good punter. Maybe Bironas can play QB? :lol:

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

:doh:

Okay, so I've had a very long day....

And that was MORTON Anderson that signed with the Falcons.

And we gotta keep Bironas where he is...I think he was our scoring leader last year :ha:

4. Broken Record

Yeah, I was wondering what you were doing awake. What time is it there??

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Avvie, what is wrong with our punter? Why replace him with a place kicker? Bironas is OK. I don't see where you are coming from about the kicking game. We are fine there... aren't we?

6. Broken Record

I think Avvie is saying we are so good in the kicking game that we should give those players more opportunities to make plays. I also think he's joking... sort of. :lol:

7. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Err what? Don't give him a stupid american name please :rolleyes:

It's Morten Andersen :thumb:

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

9. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

No the later would be Danish :))

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar