The Superbowl

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Scarecrow, Aug 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Not to replace Bishop. To replace useless Dorset who was subbing for injured Robertson.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I'd probably rather have had Schulters in that case......not that its saying much.

3. The Hammer

Fair enough. Do remember though Hope was a FS when we brought him here. Either Hope or Schulters would be the best for that team. Rest of the secondary was solid. FS was the weakness. Always said Titans would have won that game if Robertson was healthy.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I did not, I always just the Polamalu was a FS, never really paid that much attention to be honest. But we had a weakness at CB#2 where McCourty or Finny probably would have helped. Like I said though, I think the pass rush would have helped more over coverage. Probably 4 guys from that team are going into the HoF.

5. The Hammer

I remember Polamalu at USC. The knock on him was that he was an old school SS who played close to the line and could not cover. Hope was the FS and was brought to Tennessee to be an FS. But when it came down to either hope or Griffin playing SS well......Could you imagine Griff at SS? So they put Hope there.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

:facepalm:

Which is what I wish they would do with Wilson and I bet they do before seasons end. He is an underrated athlete and better in coverage than people realize.

7. The Hammer

I wonder if they are thinking that with Wooten.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar