The Swami Sez it's TEXANS over Washington

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Sep 22, 2006.

?

Check the statements you like

Poll closed Sep 27, 2006.
  1. I'm a Texans fan. Hell yeah! GO TEXANS! (20-17 HOU was the pick)

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. I want a top 3 draft pick this year.

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  3. 1-15 is better than 7-9 IMHO

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Fire Fisher now.

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mdfan

mdfan Starter

I think its because they played the game, but "ordinary fans" can be more accurate than they are

Porrtis - 86 rushing yards, 78 receiving yards

2. Toly

Toly Free your mind

You know you have big defensive issues when a QB like Brunell completes his first 21 passes.

3. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

This goes to show you how much this guy knows.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I dont know why people think the Texans are any better then we are. They havent proven anything.

6. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Very true Gunny. I think we can beat them though.

7. Overalls

Overalls Starter

What have the Titans proven that shows that they can beat the Texans.
    Either way it will be a battle of garbage teams when we meet.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

I don't know... two wins over the Cows last year? That's reaching I guess.

9. Overalls

Overalls Starter

And the Texans swept the Titans the year before that. So whats your point.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

I'd think the last two contests are more relevent than anything prior. The equalizer here is that there is no McNair to contend with. The x factor is Young. I'm sure we both can agree on that. That and, I believe you would be inclined to agree, it's really anyones ballgame(s). The sweep could go either way or we could split. I love my team, you are happy with yours, it should be fun to watch our teams not be outmatched for a change... whatever man. I can promise you this though pal. If the Titans drop two games to the Cows it would bother me a whole lot less than the Cows dropping two games to the Titans would bother you. I'm pretty sure about that. I don't have far reaching negative feelings about the Texans. In fact I root for them from time to time. I can say with a fair degree of confidence that you could not say the same only in converse. The Titans can't seem to play with the Colts but it seems that I remember watching Cows/Colts during our bye week and I was very excited to see the Cows keep it close for the whole first half. I would have been most pleased had your team managed to pull it off, but... you know what they say... a cow can not change it's spots.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar