The Swami Sez it's TEXANS over Washington

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Sep 22, 2006.

?

Check the statements you like

Poll closed Sep 27, 2006.
  1. I'm a Texans fan. Hell yeah! GO TEXANS! (20-17 HOU was the pick)

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. I want a top 3 draft pick this year.

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  3. 1-15 is better than 7-9 IMHO

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Fire Fisher now.

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Overalls

Overalls Starter

The difference being what Bud Adams did to the Oiler fans he did not do to the Titan fans, yet.

2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

The difference being that the LOYAL titans fans will never push the team away.

Bitter people tend to re-write history in their tiny minds to suit their own sob stories. You lose a team because you won't share the load for a new stadium,bamn the dummy is out & on the floor because the team gone bye bye.

Ooh whats this,bouncing Bob says he'll make a new team if you help with the stadium 'moo'la. Stupid is as stupid does.

There are plenty of young Texan's fans who are just happy to have a team & are great fans. Those that gripe on about what Bud did are just pathetic. Many of you remained loyal to the team & continued to follow the Oilers/Titans which is the way it should have been.

The real losers are the weak willed can't do anything of their own initiative bandwagonners who dropped 'their' team when the Texans came to town. I'll never understand dropping a team you followed for years.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I never said we were better,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar