The Tennessee Titans Prediction Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Dec 2, 2013.

?
  1. 5-11

1 vote(s)
    3.8%
  2. 6-10

7 vote(s)
    26.9%
  3. 7-9

13 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. 8-8

4 vote(s)
    15.4%
  5. 9-7 (I'm a delusional homer who thinks the Titans will win every Sunday)

1 vote(s)
    3.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

I am not convinced that Peyton can do that kind of damage to us in that environment. His face says he hates it and so do his fluttering passes when the temp drops. Maybe he proves me wrong. I see this as much more of a 31-13 beatdown, with us hangin around for about a half.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

If they don't re-sign AT LEAST 1 of Verner / Casey and let BOTH walk I am jumping ship!!! Ok maybe not but we better bear down for the realization that this franchise will let them test the open waters when its time ...

Titans front-office when they let Verner / Casey walk = :homer:

Patriots after they grab Casey and Eagles after they grab Verner = :troll:

3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Does Casey's deal expire after this year?

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

He has one more year left on his contract. He'll be a free agent in 2015.

5. Big Time Titan

Then we definitely need to lock him up well before that. Cut Wimbley and shoot that money into Casey's new deal.

6. Big Time Titan

As for Vern I think he's a goner. He will get a hell of a deal out on the open market.

7. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Then you think we should get rid of Webster because hes an idiot, right?

I mean who are we going to draft? Who are we going to sign? I think you are TOO pessimistic, because according to you, we lose everything and gain nothing :)

1. No way, we win against the Jags
    2. 2 more, Jags and Texans
    3. Not because of a meaningless week 17 win, but because of proper evaluation, but I have already gone through that several times and im tired of typing it out.
    4. Sadly, I agree. They will give Locker one more year, and I dont like it. especially in this draft.
    5. Smith is gone, our late round draft pick replaces him
    6. No way. We draft a tackle this year if any are available that are not a reach. If anything, a late rounder
    7. Really depends on what this team plans on doing on offense. RB/QB/Tackle.
    8. And we dont need to. Hes great at times, but send a fast man deep and he gets beat or gets a PI more often than not. Verner will NOT live up to his next contract. thats not a knock on him as a player right now though.
    9. Pollard stays if he can accept a reasonable contract
    10. No way do we not extend Casey. Hes one of the most important people on this team and if he is reasonable, he gets paid.

Last year, we went out and signed a lot of players. The year before that, we tried as well. The Fisher era is GONE and like Munch or not.. he is NOT Fisher. This regime will try to improve this football team.

I also predict that if we can get some decent QB play next season, quite a few people on here will start saying "Well hes not great but hes gotten better" when referring to Munch.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I actually really like Webster overall. This is really more about me b*tching about our team than anything.

But would any of that really surprise you after everything you've seen with this team over the years?

At least I have faith our drafts will be far better than the typical Fisher drafts. Who knows who had the most say in our picks, but I can't help but think Fisher was the one vouching for Kevin Dyson, Tyrone Calico, Andre Woolfolk, Pacman Jones, Chris Henry, Paul Williams, etc. I don't even want to continue to list off these names because it pisses me off too much. He didn't want VY, so at least he had that one right.

9. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Some of it would surprise me, yes. We are doing things completely different than the way we used to.

I (try) to approach everything from a very analytical viewpoint, taking in all the factors. Thats why I am not as hard on Munch as most people here. Honestly, the way I see it, what happened 3 years ago means nothing to me. I try to analyze for the past 2.5 when judging what this organization is doing and to be honest, I actually like what they have done.

They may not have hit home runs (offensive line for example), but they tried very hard to fix that issue. Fisher.... "well they will have another year of experience... so they will be just fine" seemed to be his moto.

I seriously, to this day, do not miss Fisher one bit.

10. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

If we could just get a franchise QB in here, Mike Munchak could be our Jim Caldwell.

That's not a complement to Mike Munchak's coaching abilities. Really, if we could get a franchise QB here, ANYBODY could be our Jim Caldwell........ANYBODY.

I'd rather go with anybody if that is the case because if we ever do fall short of the AFC Pro Bowl team, we know we're screwed with Munch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar