The Texans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DownSouthPlayer, Sep 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TackHammer56

TackHammer56 Starter

After watching some of the teams you list as better then the Texans lose to some underwhelming opponents,I'm going to say the Texans are as good or better then those teams until proven otherwise.
    And to tell you the truth none of those teams scare me.....

2. mr tex

mr tex Starter

The 49ers & Giants and probably the Packers i'll give you those 3. But all the other teams, we are at least as good as and it could go either way.

The Falcons we beat last year with a 3rd string qb & they haven't exactly beat anyone worth a damn either..

The Ravens..same deal, we played them tough in the playoffs last year with all the injuries we had & this year we're healthy and they haven't exactly set the world on fire either with who they've beat. Suggs may or may not be back this year. either way, he likely won't be the same guy he's been coming off of injury.

The seahawks secondary is ferocious but that's all they really have.

The pats really scare me b/c of Brady & we just don't match up well with their 4 wide set..but i think its been shown over the last few years that if you can get to him consistently, you can make him "mortal"...lol.

3. Sling Blade

Sling Blade Practice Squad

Well there is at least 1 Titan fan that is realistic.

4. mdfan

mdfan Starter

Very few of us think a Titans win is probable, but a lot of us think it is possible enough to make it worth playing the game.

5. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

Looks like I know more than the Titans, Jj Watt owned the blue team.

6. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

Hellz yeah! JJ Watt got me 32 points in fantasy!

7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

told yall Texans would thrash us. Tore us a new one. Not very hard to do though, we're pretty easy to beat.

But yeah, I think the Texans could have a shot at 19-0. They are the real deal.

8. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Not even a remote chance. They will lose 5 games.

9. Osiris3657

Osiris3657 Camp Fodder

[​IMG]

10. mdfan

mdfan Starter

From a neutral source based on the first three weeks they are projecting 11 wins for Houston http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/playoffodds - I think it will be higher when it's updated with week 4 data on Tuesday evening.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar