The time has come....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ten_Titans, Nov 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

Hunter should see more playing time in 2 WR sets. He is really our only deep threat. We need to look his way deep early in every game to make the other teams safety know that we are looking for the big play.

I still think that on every passing play CJ should flare out of the backfield to the flat. This automatically forces a defender to move to a spot that you dictate. If they don't defend him then swing him the ball. Although his blocking has gotten better I still think he helps the Qb out just as much by being a safety valve. It also forces the defense to defend short, intermediate, and deep on most plays.

Fitz has been on fire. Let's just hope it continues. I have a feeling that the Colts will be better prepared for the crossing routes that Wright killed them with 2 weeks ago.

A good balance of run/pass is still needed. But rolling up 400+ yds on the Raiders is solid.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

should have kept lowry

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I am still not completely sold 100% on Hunter as a starter at this point. At least not over Washington. At least he is number 3 with Britt number 4 until Williams is back 100%.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I'm convinced that Hunter is a better receiver than Nate but i don't think he's as reliable as Nate. If he keeps making those 2nd and long catches though...

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

When he was holding out for his big "playmaker" payday I never once heard him say "I'm a playmaker and I deserve $50million....as long as you can get me some space....other than that I'm not even average." For some reason I don't remember that disclaimer from CJ, all he said was he was a big playmaker and he wanted paid like a playmaker.

Again, he can be serviceable and somewhat productive as long as "the stars are lining up" for him. Without big holes the size of Texas to run through he's average at best, that's not exactly a $50million playmaker. I don't see how you could argue otherwise.

I like CJ, he CAN be explosive, occasionally, but he's not consistent and he certainly isn't a playmaker on his own, just a cog in the wheel and if the wheel isn't rolling perfectly for him he's barely average and for long stretches at a time he can downright suck.

6. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

How did shonn greene look with this line? So I guess he isnt worth 10 million either.

7. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

when I saw him standing next to britt I was astonished by how sklinny dude was
    looked 6 6 and 170 haha

8. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

In what universe is Shonn Greene being paid 10 million?

9. 520

crump was basically a 6th o lineman out there

10. 520

I still don't get how a coach prevents your from stepping intop the endzone for a safety, or to fumble. lol. I guess no one ever fumbled with the great lowry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar