The time has come....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ten_Titans, Nov 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Yea, really.

Loggains has made Fitz look like a starter the past few games. And in todays game, he did everything that everyone has been screaming for. (outside runs, getting CJ "in space", playaction, more throws down the field)

however since the players failed, yet again, its all going to fall on the dwarf. I recorded it this time, and if enough people want to go full retard and start blaming playcalling this week, ill chime in around thursday or friday and give some of our special fans some education.

2. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

Please do this either way. I would personally be interested in seeing your breakdown.

3. Bostontitan

Bostontitan Starter

Problem is you cant have fitz throw down field it leads to bad things ....

all he has to do is move the chains ..dink and dunk ,get ball to first down marker ..

stop trying to be bret farve

4. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

Eventually defenses will come up and play your dink and dunk system. You have to take your shots down field or you will eventually fail any way. At some point, players gotta make plays too. I am down on the staff to a degree as well, but lets just take the empty set with CJ out wide. He is vs man coverage (if corner goes with him its zone),you think Loggains isnt thinking about how lazy a route runner CJ is? I know i was. CJ vs LB man to man should be a nightmare for any defense,but because the PLAYER is lazy, it cant be exploited. Loggains did his job (created a mismatch by alignment,got at least one player in position to succeed, now CJ has to hold up his end. He would be SO dynamic if he wouldnt half ass run routes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar