The Titans and Chris Johnson are working on a contract compromise.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Jul 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

2. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Good news. Him and VY together will be lights out this season. Top ten offense.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

I always wondered when they would let a black guy into the Ambiguously Gay Duo.

• High Five High Five x 6
  5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Luckily there's no blue shlong like in Watchmen.

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

hate the phrase lights out. ~You make it sound like they're going to be sleeping together.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Not that there is nothing wrong with that. :ha:

Ochocinco said that he and Carson Palmer were like broke back mountain. We could use some of that togetherness.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The only reason this is news is because everyone wants him in town. We know about the escalators, but didnt know the amount. Why is that getting reported now five months late like it means something? DeAngelo Williams got the exact same thing, and that was in April, but he's in his last year where it's an option to pay out. Apparently THE TENNESSEAN is only into selling papers, or they're really late. Why C.J. however hasn't been public about this also raises eyebrows. Hmm

UNLESS the Titans have been withholding information from C.J. that I even knew about. Surely C.J. had to know the Titans had this in their back pockets all along. 2012 is faaar, and this is a half decent solution.

9. TonyYoung

TonyYoung Camp Fodder

Well, show that against Top 10 defenses! I hope Vince has a game plan that includes more weapons and I hope he knows how to use them. It's a quarterbacks game... I hope Vince is ready! Ok, CJ is a powerful weapon but even with him on the field and more money in his wallet..... the only way to make the playoffs and beat the big dawgs is a lil bit less CJ.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar