The Titans and the Redzone

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by BoutThatLife, Sep 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BoutThatLife

BoutThatLife Starter

The Titans must be efficient with points in the Redzone I believe to win this one.... I truly believe that the Offense will be effective in putting together sufficient drives constantly.. so im curious to see what Whiz will call in the Redzone, and the matchups that will be picked on... I believe Locker must fix his eyes on Hunter and Walker... Walker is the key honestly

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Rudad

Rudad Starter

I think sankey is key. Can run or catch out if backfield. Mclusters would be a pass, Greene would be a run, but sankey could be either one.

3. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Please do not run a fade route to Kendall Wright in the corner of the endzone ... I love Kendall, but he is not made for that play

4. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

Leave those to hunter, boy can jump and catch, he's our true endzone threat.

Locker should save his scrambles for the red zone too, if he's gonna run, he needs to do it when it really counts.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I agree, I see Hunter being the key to the redzone. Or Sankey coming out of the backfield and catching in the flats like we saw preseason week 1 I believe.

6. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

I'm ready to see what Sankey can do when it counts, but hunter is gonna be key, for sure.

7. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Would like to see Thompson get in between the LB and DB and truck a safety into the endzone.

It's time for him to be productive.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Hunter should be a big help here

9. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

I'm more worried about Locker and his ability to lead us to a TD instead of the supporting cast.

10. BoutThatLife

BoutThatLife Starter

I believe Locker will be able to lead the offense down the field just based on how Whiz will scheme it, dumps, slants, screens, interior power running, and corner routes... im honestly just worried about when the field begins to shrink who steps up, in this situation

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar