The Titans are better off...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SARGO127, Aug 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SARGO127

SARGO127 Starter

starting Kerry Collins and having VY come off the bench for a couple plays a game....Vince looks terrible throwing the ball.

2. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

Just give him time, he's still developing. That is what everyone will respond with, probably in 2012 when he is still the worst throwing QB in the league. It's embarrassing to watch.

While at the game, my friend who is a golfer commented to me, "This is like watching 2 "D" players playing a scramble together," referring to Vince and his receivers. He hit it spot on.

3. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

Yeah, we should start Collins over VY because he was so much more accurate than VY.:sarcasm: VY 4/13 Collins 4/15. Hawkins is the difference between the total yards not the QB's.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yeah it was a horrible day for those two. Hopefully it was just a really bad day and not a sign.

5. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

Amazing how everyones attitude changes after a bad game.

6. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

These are just stealth Faguar fans trolling the forum.

7. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

I hope so because true fans would understand it is preseason and teams pretty much wing it till the last game.

8. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

Yea the 4/13 Vince had might be an improvement over his passer rating last year - so I guess we can't be too surprised. Another year of empty seats, uninteresting football, and crossing our fingers that we have the opportunity to be embarrassed on a national stage as an afc wildcard. That's the best case scenario pending our defense is as dominant as it was last year. If we had a mediocre defense, we would not win 5 games.

9. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Maybe the Titan's just aren't your team.

I know, why don't you cheer for the Texicans.

10. SARGO127

SARGO127 Starter

Actually I've never been a fan of VY

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar