The Titans moving forward

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Msut10, Dec 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jessica

Jessica Starter

I think that had more to do with the situation he was thrown into rather than his skill and ability to win games. That being said, it might be a bit premature to start him over Hasselbeck at this point.

2. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I think a lot of times 2nd string QBs look better than 1st stringers because the defenses had schemed for the #1 guy and not for the #2. Not to take anything away from Jake, he played a great game, but I want to see him play against a defense that has spent all week trying to figure out how to stop him. His style is so different than Hasselbecks that the Saints weren't ready for it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar