The Titans should take a chance on Richie Incognito

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Nov 12, 2014.

?
  1. Yes

30 vote(s)
    56.6%
  2. No

23 vote(s)
    43.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

• Unreadable Unreadable x 1
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Who ****ing cares what he did in his last 8 games? Stop cherry picking stats, I know it's all you are good at here but the guy is a below average guard who has been out of the league for a year.

If he was worth bringing in, Atlanta would have already done it, considering they had a tightend play at right tackle earlier.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Exactly, we do not have to bring in every turd who used to be good for a tryout.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I mean it's ****ing pathetic.

Yea it sucks, but we are going to go through some serious turnover in the next year or two. Incognito isn't a long term option so we damn well better make sure we don't have any more Akeem Ayers sitting around.

Season is a wash, it will be less painful the sooner everyone realizes it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I realized that a long time ago. Saved me from getting all upset watching the games. Any win or good play at this point is bonus. I expect only the worst.

Our Guards might not be the best but both are better than Icognito is at this point. Besides, you could bring in Larry Allen in his prime and it would not make a difference at this point.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Interesting perspective that goes with Mettenberger's mutiny comments. Everything is just hunky dory except the record.

Problem is that a team that is 2-7 should have some strife, some angry pissed off players. To be content and unified at 2-7 suggests that nobody really cares and that is the temperament of our coach. He acts like he could care about our record this year. An interview with him is like talking to vegan discussing carrot recipes. He seems to have no fire at all.

7. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

That or maybe the players are handling adversity like adults instead of whiny little bitches that cry to the media about their problems.

Seriously all the anger in the world isn't going to turn this around and fans only want to see the players be angry because they feel angry themselves.

Our locker room is one of the few positive things we have going on. Plenty of teams get pissed and still suck. We have a talent problem not an attitude one.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

acceptance of suck is a problem

9. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Mett mutiny?? Wtf is that about

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar