Smack The Titans vs. Texans Smack Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 10, 2013.

1. TackHammer56

TackHammer56 Rookie

I thought it as a joke myself. If it happens,someone needs the **** slapped out of them.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. 520

520 Starter

will he be doing his raps or grunge rock?
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

4. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH! Tip Jar Donor

5. TackHammer56

TackHammer56 Rookie

6. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Best (worst?) part of this is that it's "White Out" day in Houston. Fans wearing white. Team wearing white. Rapper ______.
  7. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Starter

You're right, the stoolers aren't that good anymore and you know why, they've gotten old. Much like what's happening in houston. You're only a few years behind what the steelers are now. AJ is getting old and then what do you have, Owen Daniels and a declining Foster and Watt. It happened to us to but now we've retooled and are back on the upswing.

Don't get me wrong, Sunday is going to be a tough game, but it's not an easy W for the Cows.
  8. TackHammer56

TackHammer56 Rookie

Missed post #30 ?

We have DeAndre Hopkins who appears to be the real deal. And while AJ is getting older the rumors of his demise have been around for some time. And guess what...he set a career record in 2012 at 1598 yrds.
    All we have is Foster and Watt........? Yeah OK you go with that.
    And as I've already said in the post you missed. Rick Smith is a genius at picking talent for our system. Texans will stay solid for a while.
    Like I said earlier,you guys have improved over the 41-7 group we beat the snot out of,but you still have a ways to go.
  9. 520

520 Starter

of course arian would say this he loves the Texans d he loves jj watts d he loves brian cushings d I heard it took him a little getting used to but now he loves ed reeds d too. he loves him some Texans d. they say he takes the whole d on himself.
    • High Five High Five x 3
  10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

[​IMG]
    • High Five High Five x 5