Smack The Titans vs. Texans Smack Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

You sure do put a lot on last year

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Clark

You're probably one of those types that get SB tattoos early too.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. TackHammer56

TackHammer56 Starter

I wouldnt. Replacing Schaub with flacco is like buying the same car in a different color and calling it better.

4. TitansMVP

TitansMVP Starter

When a guy plays better than another guy then takes his team to the SB and win, most of the time that means that guy is better than the other player. Flacco > Schaub :homer:

5. TackHammer56

TackHammer56 Starter

Not really. I'm putting a lot on the improvements we made this year combined with last year.
    Unless you have a better metric....

6. Clark

Did those other teams make improvements or just the cows?

7. TackHammer56

TackHammer56 Starter

So your telling me the best QB always wins the SB?

8. TitansMVP

TitansMVP Starter

The only improvent I've seen from Texans was getting another good WR on the opposite side of AJ. What else? However, teams like the Broncos improved rapidly (scary thought) and wouldn't repeat like last year. In fact, I don't think you guys would have a chance with the Broncos. My personal opinion.

9. TackHammer56

TackHammer56 Starter

The teams I use to worry about sure as hell didnt. Tell me the Pats are as good as last year. Same goes with the ravens. And with von miller and the donkos center being out they wont be as good as expected.
    And as I've said a dozon times...you guys improved. Just not enough to make the next step.

10. Clark

So y'all are the SB champs. Ok got it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar