Smack The Titans vs. Texans Smack Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TackHammer56

TackHammer56 Starter

The broncos still worry me even with the loss of some good players. But we beat em in their house last year and they play in Houston this year. I like our chances.

2. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

rivers threw 4 TDs with ease against your D. RIVERS. manning and denver will destroy your secondary so yeah i'd be scared. oh and against us, your running game will die and schlub will be limping. and watt.... he'll be on his ass all game courtesy of a rookie RG.

3. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

your teams next step is to beat someone in the playoffs other than the bengals. how many playoff games has your pathetic franchise been in again?

4. TitansMVP

TitansMVP Starter

No but I'm saying Flacco simply played better than Schaub and he took his team the SB and they won. So again, Flacco is a better QB than Schaub. That is my opinion of course.

5. TackHammer56

TackHammer56 Starter

Didnt say that. A lot of luck is Involved making the SB.
    Look at the ravens last year. They got hot at the right time and went all the way even after we handed them their worst loss in their history. (up until last week LOL)
    I see Texans going 12-4/11-5. And if they get hot at the right time they most certainly could win the SB. They definitely have the talent.

6. TitansMVP

TitansMVP Starter

They get Von after week 6, they didn't lose any other players. They improved a lot more than the Texans did and they were a better team than the Texans last year even if the Texans beat them. But again, this is last year and I seen the Broncos improved a lot more than the Texans. Texans are no where near the Broncos. Broncos have a better team all the way around. Broncos are the team to beat in the AFC, not the Texans.

7. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Bro you don't understand. You gotta look at last year to see the future. They beat the ravens and the broncos so they already need to be crowned. The football gods decided already... And by comparison since the ravens beat the broncos and the ravens beat the 9ers, they will beat them too!

It's simple.... But that's not how this league ever happens.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. TackHammer56

TackHammer56 Starter

Flacco sure didnt play better then Schaub when we kicked the crap out of the ravens.
    It's all about hitting stride at the right time. And the Texans most certainly didnt last year. And flacco did.

9. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

But this year! It's the Shaub show... Cuz he's proven he could get hot before..... Oh he hasn't? Ehhh. Better rely on running foster into the ground.

10. TackHammer56

TackHammer56 Starter

They lost their starting center. And with vons latest run in I wouldnt be surprised if they slapped some more games on his suspension.
    Although wes welker looked unstoppable the other night other then the gaff on that punt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar