Smack The Titans vs. Texans Smack Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EC2k BOP

EC2k BOP Starter

Cool storey bro. Needs more dragons.

2. EC2k BOP

EC2k BOP Starter

Laugh at you.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I dont think so, it sparks a lot of conversations. I dont think anyone would even consider talking to me if I sometimes wore a Texans jersey around

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Underrooz showed his stupid fat butt - AFTER the cows pulled a W out of Rogers arse

5. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

My general reaction to the kid that talks 1 week a year

[​IMG]

6. TitansMVP

TitansMVP Starter

Texan fans are the type of fans that when the good comes, they come out and make sure they get every word out as possible because when the **** goes bad(which it will) they go back to being silent like the losers they are. They hated when they were the laughing stock of the NFL. They want to talk now. Its like San Fransisco fans, both Giants and 49ers sucked for so long and never heard anything from them but once they started doing good and Giants won the world series, they are every where talking their ****. Texan fans are those annoying, ignorant type of fans. Also funny how you criticize some fans with what they said when almost every fan including yourself says the same **** when something bad happens, hypocrite.

Yes, you guys won a close one. We didn't finish it. Congrats on that. Are you guys that much better? Not really, just slightly, yes. This division is wide open. Get used to it.

It surprises me how any Texan fans would waste their time making an account for a Titans board as if they have no friends or Texan buds to talk to. Maybe you secretly love the Titans or miss the Oilers. Jealous, envy, who knows but kind of sad.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. TackHammer56

TackHammer56 Starter

Uuuh...last time I checked we were 2-0. What exactly do I have to cry about?
    Actually I'm laughing at the continuous "blame the officials" posts.

8. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

2-0 gives you a ring?

Hey, if that's what your happy about, so be it. You guys have sucked so long it must feel good. Too bad you'll probably be all banged up to do anything in the playoffs from that Week 17 game.

9. DJB

DJB Starter

Has anyone noticed the Texans these days are like the Chargers were a few years back? They win their division a couple times, choke in big games and and start pretending their the best team in the NFL? Before the season started last year they were photoshopping Texans SB rings and victory parades on their message board

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Texansfight

Texansfight Rookie

Typical tack fan. Out of touch with reality. I remember the days when the Texans board was flooded with tack fans back when we sucked. Where are they now?? Exactly. You do know how the sports world works right? Except for tack fans of course, yall are the exception to the rule right? Everyone here is so superior in football knowledge and us lowly fans from Texas have no clue what we are talking about, that simply cannot be so right? lol

I remember back in the day from titans fans on the net at first was that this organization will NEVER EVER even sniff 500. What a joke we were for picking Mario Williams. Kubiak will never win anything. Then it was we will never have a winning record. Schaub could never lead this team to a winning record. Then it was well, we will never win the division. Then it was we will never reach the playoffs. Then it was the Texans will never win a playoff game. NOW, oh well the Texans will make the playoffs but they will never do anything beyond that. See a trend here??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar