The Tough Life of an International Tennessee Titans Fan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, May 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oh ya, you're right, it was 35-3. The worst part of it was that some hasbeen QB Frank Reich was leading the comeback.

The other game I was upset over was vs Denver when the Oilers had something like a 24-3 lead going into the halftime. It was so sad when Moon was on the sidelines watching his CB bite on Elway's rollout. In 3 years, Vince Young will make minced meat out of the Broncos D for a nice payback and Pac Man won't bite on Jay Cutler's bootleg.
  2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

I'm Also One....

THE TITANS ARE MY LIFE....I HAVE SO MUCH **** FROM THE TITANS....POSTERS, MARBLE PLAGUES, CUPS, MUGS, FUZZY DICE, 6 JERSEYS, NFL MCNAIR FIGURE, HELMET, CAR STICKERS, 4 HOODIES, 5+ SHIRTS, 3 TITAN FOOTBALLS, 4 HATS, WRISTBAND, MONEY CLIP, MAGENTS, LOCKER ROOM SIGN, THE LIST GOES ON AND ON...ANYTHING TITANS I BUY...

and the catch...i am 100% egyptian...i have never found another egyptian titan fan....i think i am the only one. yeah i got pissed...i bought titan tickets for the bills vs titans game in new york b/c my uncle lives in jersey so its kinda close...but i wont be able to go...b/c i planned a trip to vages w/ my friends well b4 i bought the tickets and we cant refund the plane tickets and we'd miss the plane if we went all the way out to buffallo (didtn know it was ****ing 7 hr drive)....man i was so excited to see the titans play..especially so late in the season when teh game might really matter....I AM PRAYIN WE MAKE THE PLAOFFS SO I CAN CATCH THEM THEN...THAT WOULD BE AMAZING FOR SO MANY REASON...I'D BUY A TICKET THE DAY THEY CAME OUT NO MATTER THE PRICE

ANYWAY DEFINITLY INCLUDE ME AS AN INTERNATAL TITAN FAN...ROCKIN MY YOUNG OR BULLUCK JERSEY .....TITANS ****IN RULE!!!!!
  4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bdRaLuKhobU"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bdRaLuKhobU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
  5. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Anything Wrong W/ Being Egyptian????
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.