The trade from the Browns

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Playmaker, Apr 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

We could have had a second this year and first next year. Instead we take a Safety.

2. nouveaux

nouveaux Starter

Is it bad that I believe we would have been able to get Griffin with that very early 2nd round pick and then still have had an early 1st from them next year. The way this team is looking, we may have had 2 top 10 picks from that. Geeze

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

we wouldnt have gotten griffin in the 2nd round.

4. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

Yah, no way Griffin gets past New England.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

or philly.

however, we could have traded the two second round picks we would have had and gotten back into the first round.

6. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Ouch... that one hurts. I would have loved to trade down. We would probably have a top ten pick this year, the Browns aren't going to be all that good (especially with a rookie quarterback).

7. Kimble

Kimble Guest

8. Nine

Nine Starter

The Browns never offered anyone a first and a second.

The Browns knew that Dallas was their very last chance at getting Quinn....Dallas demanded a first and a second, the Browns thought about it, and then pulled the trigger.

I realize that another first-round pick next year would have been nice, but I swear.....some people would rather have additional picks, as opposed to having guys who can actually play.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Should have taken it..

Even if we knew for sure griffin wouldn't be there in that earlier rd 2 pick. My goodness we could have drafted chris houston in rd 2!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar