The trade I would have taken...W Bears..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, May 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wildwar

Wildwar Starter

Are you mentally challenged?
    Yeah right dude get outta here with this ****. And where did i say i expect us to suck for 3 years? do you have reading comprehension problems are you a little slow? Here ill quote myself for you "If 3 years from now we still suck at lease we draft high and not in the middle of the draft every year cause of Cutler" Now where did i say i expect to us suck well guess what i didn't say that you just have a problem with reading.

And i suppose you think Cutler is going to win us a superbowl? This team blows he can't carry us so why shouldn't we roll the dice and try to get lucky. You don't become good by settling for average when you have nothing you roll the damn dice and try to make the rebuild easier. But you can't understand that can you? i mean if you can just imagine words im not saying you might not even be all there in the head anyways.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

What is stupid about his contract?

• Boring Boring x 1
  3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

"""If 3 years from now we still suck at lease we draft high and not in the middle of the draft every year cause of Cutler.""""""""""""""""""

I didn't miss read your post at all. You actually fear the fact we would be a better team with Cutler. Why is where we draft even a consideration for anything? The objective is to win games not have high picks.

After 2 seasons Cutler is traded or released and Mett takes over and ideally he is a franchise stud who gets us to the super bowl. In the meantime we win some games and get some respect back instead of being like the Jags.

• Unreadable Unreadable x 3
  4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

First off i don't think this team "blows". We added 3 starting caliber players to our defense in the off season and resigned Morgan. We should have a good offensive line.

Our WRs could be off the charts and our RBs should be adequate. Justin Hunter as disappointing as he was last year is still a down field threat who has averaged 18.5 yards a catch. With Hunter and Green-Beckum we have 2 freaks who can take the top off a defense.

The defense has to be better, they under achieved horribly last year.

We under achieved last year and had a lot of injuries. There is enough talent there to win 9 games if there is a stable QB.

5. Wildwar

Wildwar Starter

Lmao HOLY **** GUYS IM SCARED OF THIS TEAM BEING GOOD!! holy **** dude you just might the dumbest motherf*cker i have seen on any of the titans forums. I like how you think you can see the real meaning of my comments like you are a damn oracle.

Here let me paint this for one real clear ok? If Mariota fails we still have Mett ? If we had Cutler and he didn't work out we still have Mett? The difference is we know how good Cutler is and he isn't good enough to make us good so why no roll the dice with Mariota. The only thing that changes is we don't know Mariotas ceiling he could be a top 5 qb or he could bust cutler on the other hand isn't even top 10 is washed up and we know his ceiling. But according to you we should just **** trying to get a better qb cause it didn't work last time and pick up good ol boy Cutler cause you feel scared with taking a chance on a qb that high.

You don't get better by not taking chances forget about VY forget about Locker this is now.

6. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

I dont think ive ever seen so many negative ratings on a post before..

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I didn't start the thread just to impress some Arkansas fans.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

Well I'm impressed.. so have a high five :D

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

The problem started when you said that if we sucked we would at least have a high draft pick. Unless you are picking 1st and an Andrew Luck is available where you pick means nothing. The Jags, Browns and Raiders have not drafted as well as the Steelers, Pats or Ravens who pick 20 spots after them.

You never should have said that.

Also by saying this 2-14 team that by your estimation "blows" could be 8-8 under Cutler you are admitting he would be an asset to the team.

• Boring Boring x 1
  10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

the real reason RT wants Cuttles

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar