The Travis Henry Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Mar 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

:(

Thanks Henry for the Memories

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

great idea starting this thread... I really enjoyed watching him this past season. The CHEESE!!! :)

3. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Geez guys he was an effective running back for one year. This isn't Eddie George we're talking about.

4. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

What I loved about Travis was how hard he'd hit the hole (whether there was "a hole" or not). I watched a couple of this past seasons games on DVD over the weekend and Henry's kamikaze attitude when it comes to running it up the gut is almost comical . I'm really going to miss that tough little bowling ball of a guy.

Oh, and Travis now that you're gone... smoke 'em if you got 'em bro.

5. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

This is true.

That said, I still wish he was going to be a Titan this fall.

6. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Henry was the anti-Chris Brown.

It was nice while it lasted. Real nice.

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Yeah, I was anti-Henry when we traded a 3rd for him. Loathed him when got strike two and laughed at him when he said he would make it up to the fans.

I REALLY appreciated his off-season worth ethic, his commitment to his word and his team, and his outstanding performance last season. I'm sad he is no longer a Titan.

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

The way I see it, he gave us 773 yards rushing per season, another 97.5 passing and 3.5 TDs for a third-round draft pick.

How many would make that trade again knowing the results?

9. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Man I loved Henry, he was a beast

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar