The Travis Henry Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Mar 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian

Brian Big Fan

:wave2:

2. I don't know. He was very good last year. That said, we only had him for 2 years, he was worthless for the first of those 2, it didn't get us to the playoffs, and now he's gone with no compensation.

In retrospect, the 3rd rounder would have probably been more valuable.

And for what it's worth, the pick we traded could have been used on Jerious Norwood (not that I know who we would have taken).

3. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I would rather see White start anyway.

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I would if we had kept him. He was very good last year and probably would have been again in '07. I'm certain he will light it up as a Bronco (who doesn't).

5. DJB

DJB Starter

Agreed. The dude had one good season here

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yep

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I think it is easy to forget he caused us nothing but trouble before he went on a nice little run, that happened to coincide with Vince taking over as qb. So you can make of it what you will, but he was not all that in my opinion.

And less you forget that, he left us cold turkey after we turned his career around and gave him a second chance. There are some cities who would villify him for leaving.

8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I think it was for the better to let him go.

White cant sit on the bench forever. And I guess the only way to find out if White can turn into "the guy" is to let him play.

Travis I liked ya but ur better off in Denver. Im sure u will like killing the Raiders..

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

It's a gamble we have to take:goodbad:

10. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Good luck Travis, and thankyou for being our patient backup in 05, and carrying the load for almost one entire season which has earned you an appreciation thread. :irked:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar