The Trilogy Poll - Indiana Jones

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Gunny, May 14, 2008.

?
  1. Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark

12 vote(s)
    48.0%
  2. Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom

2 vote(s)
    8.0%
  3. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

11 vote(s)
    44.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

I went with Crusade because I liked Connery in it with Indiana.

2. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Crusade for the win!

3. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

I voted Raiders, but Crusade is really really close to it.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Hmm, for me it's Raiders of the Lost Ark, no contest.

The woman in Raiders, I dunno, I've always found something about her irresistably attractive. Even though the blonde in Crusades is amazingly hot and would probably win any contest between the three heroines, I just have something for the first one.

That's not the only reason I like Raiders best, but it helps.

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Crusade was my favorite, I hated Temple of Doom, and the new one, which I saw last night, is extremely cheesy, with aliens and CG monkeys. George Lucas has lost his mind.

6. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

I watched the new one last night. I think it is a entertaining movie. It had a few moments that made you shake your head. The "Tarzan" scene should have been cut. I was embarrassed for Lucas. To much CG in this movie. Live action stunts helped make the originals so much fun. Some of the stuff in this one just looked "fake". It started strong but came limping across the finish line. Better than Temple of Doom but falls behind the rest. AHHHH the first half of this movie was so good but it crashed in the end. Hard. 7/10 but only because it was Indiana Jones.

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I agree. and I feel Spielberg has lost his too

honestly, when you put 2 of the best filmmakers together and they still come up with crap, they've got to have lost their minds

8. maximus

maximus Starter

Last Crusade and Lost Ark are about equal IMO. Temple of Doom is just stupid

9. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Rotla

10. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Had to go with the last crusade, the Ford/Connery combination was just too good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar