The Ugly Truth Revisited

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Dec 26, 2012.

?

Are you through spending money on this team?

Poll closed Jan 16, 2013.
  1. Yes.

28.0%
  2. No.

28.0%
  3. Almost, they need to make coaching changes.

44.0%
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be....

I'd like to survey the GoTitans.com forum again. The initial thread was posted about 12-14 weeks ago (http://www.gotitans.com/threads/the-ugly-truth.84608/) and a lot has happened since that time. I think it would be interesting to see how much and why/why members' opinions have changed.

The question is the same as it was before:
    Are you through spending money on this team?
  2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I haven't spent anything on them in a while.. when they deserve it and act like they care, I'll spend it.
  3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

I never had any money to spend anyways. Stupid tuition is expensive... as is my car, motorcycle, and electronics lol
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Funny that this topic gets brought up after Christmas. I received about 15 Titans related things this year from family. So even if I do say screw these guys I'm staying home, someone is going to be spending money on the team for me.

This was the 2nd gift I opened from my mother-in-law yesterday, freaking Titans duct tape LOL
    [​IMG]
    • High Five High Five x 2
  5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

She is just trying to help you take care of those chins, JCB.

Which are now hidden.... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  6. mike75

mike75 Starter Tip Jar Donor

I'd like to see changes in the coaching staff......
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

the Duck tape is awsome

and Im totally in the same situation as JCB. I got a few Titans related items for Christmas and I suppose that will be the goto for anyone who dont know what too get me.

BEER - I like beer folks.
  8. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

A titans whiskey bottle!
  9. CRUDS

CRUDS Barf o Rama Tip Jar Donor

This is the first season since moving to Nashville that I haven't gone to a game.
    I suspect I'm not alone..
  10. Riverman

Riverman That may be....

I went to the Patriots, Steelers and Lions games. Gave my tix away to friends for others. Tired of wasting my money- I have contemplated for years to sell my PSL's but it would have been such a bad business decision (at that time) for me because I paid more than they are currently worth. I'll put them up again and see if I can at least recover 70% of what I put into them.

Maybe I'll wait a couple of weeks after the season until I hear if Munchak is going to be coaching this team next year.
    • High Five High Five x 1