The ugly truth

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Oct 10, 2012.

?
  1. Yes

13 vote(s)
    35.1%
  2. No

15 vote(s)
    40.5%
  3. Almost, they need to make coaching changes.

9 vote(s)
    24.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I was critical of the draft as well and can definitely understand the criticism of not adding interior line early in the draft.

Although I personally loved the Kendall Wright pick so I can't complain there. The NFL is a passing league and we added another good weapon.

lol

Sure evaluate the teams after the game, just don't think it is OMFG THE COLTS ARE BETTER RE-BUILDING THAN US AND WE ARE DOOMED if we lose the game.

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Well- those are your words not mine. I've only stated the performance/outcome of the game is a fair indicator of who is re-building more efficiently.

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

You are right. I just expect major over-reaction after the loss. I mean, in the Buffalo game thread everyone was OH IT'S OVER, WE SUCK before the game even ended.

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Well, we always overreact after losses. As does I'm sure every other fan forum on the interwebs.

My thing is not necessarily wins and losses but whether or not we were competitive and looked like a professional team out there. And in the majority of our games this season we've been absolutely destroyed and looked like our players had been smoking blunts and eating cheetos all week leading up to the game.

I see what Riverman's getting at (I think). This Colts team was dangerously close to going 0-16 less than a year ago (until we put an end to that, go figure). Now they've got a rookie QB at the helm. Sure, he's a good one. But if they go out there and spank us like we've been spanked in our other losses this season then it indeed speaks volumes about the direction both teams are heading. IMO anyway.

I want us to be competitive in the majority of our games. Not the other way around. I don't think that's too much to ask.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Also.... If I'm being honest and taking off the Two-Tone-Blue-Blinders, I'd say the Colts are arguably a better team than us right now. And something is wrong with this picture considering we went 9-7 last year and they were 2-14.

6. amy

amy Starter

I think maybe you all are just getting older. I was the same way back when with NASCAR. But the older one gets, the more one realizes that owning these silly things is just that. Not to mention that the cost of owning them goes up each and every year. I don't go to races anymore, I don't buy race products, and most of the time, I watch a total of about five minutes of the race that's on. Sort of how many minutes I watch of the Titans games! :cj:Seriously, stop spending your money. It just takes up space in your house and you can't even sell it. It will likely all wind up at the dump when/if you move.

7. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Colts will not do well at LP field. They probably win the second meeting though. And yes I fully beleive we beat the Texans at home... game "2".

8. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

They were doing that during the 2nd quarter of the first game

I simply stopped going to them because I started to change my stance on abortion.

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Welp. Go team?

The only positive I can really say is "at least we didn't get blown out".

But yet another pathetic performance in front of the home crowd. Seems like teams/players are always breaking records or bustin' slumps with us. It's getting pretty old.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

rookie QBs, ok all QBs, seem too always have their best game in years also

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar