The ugly truth

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Oct 10, 2012.

?
  1. Yes

13 vote(s)
    35.1%
  2. No

15 vote(s)
    40.5%
  3. Almost, they need to make coaching changes.

9 vote(s)
    24.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

Grandson, sorry. I never said once that he would move the team.

The previous poster said that Bud tries to cut corners and run it cheap, meaning that he is just in it for the money to be made. I said that I think his grandson has alot less passion for the sport, and that he will try to run it alot cheaper than Bud and that it with him at the reigns we may be profitable for his bottomline but we won't have any onfield product to speak of. He's not going to have the love or desire for the sport like Bud.

Didn't even factor into it if he is a nice guy, I am sure he is. From what I have heard and seen of him, I believe he loves the area and would be surprised if he moved the team. I just don't see a football mind or a passion for the sport when I see or read about him.

2. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

OK, fair enough. He isn't a great football mind, but he won't be our head coach, he'll be our owner, he just needs to hire great football minds. Bud is so bad there is no way to go but up with a younger owner who at the very least doesn't carry 15 years worth of dementia with him. He also has more of a material connection with Nashville than Bud ever did.

3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

On average when I go to a game, I usually pay $60 for gas, $100 a ticket, $60-$100 on hotel, and $40 on food. I usually go to 3 games per year, so that adds up to around $1,000 I spend going to games every year.

So far, I have only been to one game and that was against Detroit (I can at least say I got my money worth for that game). But, as of right now I refuse to go to anymore games this year. That would be like throwing money down the drain. If they play like $h*t while not down and out, just imagine how poorly we are going to play after we reach 1-5.

This team has gave up. So anyone who continues to blow money on this team the rest of the year is either rich or not so smart with their hard earned money.

Maybe Bud Adams could start accepting GoTitans "Moolah" payments. That will be the only way he gets anything from me the rest of this year.

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Yeah, when I make it rich, I plan on buying the team and bringing it to Atlanta. LA Raiders and the LA Rams did it, so why can't I share the Titans (I'll keep the name) with the Falcons.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If the Titans moved to Georgia, they should go to Athens. It's just fitting that there be Titans in Athens.

6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Will you buy me a ticket before you move the team to Alaska?

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I've met Bud's grandson and, though it was brief, he seemed to be a sharp kid with a passion for the game. From what I understand, he has been working in a number of areas of the franchise to learn all aspects of operations.

If anything, I expect him to want to take the franchise higher for his grandpa's legacy. If it is his sole source of income, it probably means a more active stake in the success of the Titans because he doesn't have many other business interests.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I first have to go on my 50 States in 50 weeks mission and ask everyone in the USA for $2.00.

9. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Actually....I thought it was his son-in-law who was more in line to take control should Bud leave that post. I think his grandson is learning the ropes of the franchise at all kinds of levels, but I thought his SIL was the one who would step in upon Bud's "departure".

10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

That works 50% of the time, everytime.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar