The Unofficial Good, Bad, and Ugly Thread: Jaguars

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KamikaZ, Sep 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

How many drops we talking from the WRs?

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Job well done kami! Great summation of the game.

I didn't think vince was playing that bad until the harvey pick. Prior to the harvey pick he was 10-17 with 1 Rs and 1 ints.

No question though his yardage comes with difficulty and even when he does something statistically well like the TD pass it is done with difficulty because that was not a good pass.

Nice game by CJ. Nice yardage when the holes were there and on 2 plays he broke tackles to prevent a loss.

I'm worried about crumpler. He doesn't seem to be an impactful player at all out there. He looks slow and only seems to be starting for his blocking ability.

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Thank You.

Whoever thinks that the prevent defense is ineffective just doesn't know football.

Besides, when we ran it yesterday they had that monster return to mid field and it only took them 20 yards to get into field goal range, so don't act like they just walked down the field like we only had 3 guys playing.

4. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I love it when people have to resort to "they don't know _____" when someone has a different opinion. I'm allowed to think the prevent defense isn't ideal in THAT situation, just as you're allowed to think it is. Show some respect.

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

When is a more ideal situation then up by 10 with 3 minutes left?

6. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

up 25 with 6 minutes left.

7. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Up by more than 2 scores (13+ points) with 4-8 minutes to play in my mind.

8. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

The good, my album just dropped. Erm, my photo album, that is. Check it out, ya'll.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

two, but i think we only threw to them maybe 8 times.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar