The UT Wideouts

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Fry, Apr 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Better?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. FLA Titans Fan

FLA Titans Fan The GM

Wilder Jr ?

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

D. Rogers, Hunter.

Rogers is very britt esque. Hunter is crazy lean.

4. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

I know people tend to frown upon hyping in state prospects, but the talent is still there. Remember Fat Albert was the best D-lineman to play for us, and he came from UT. CP is a risky, but high reward prospect. Take him at 10 if you wish. Hunter would be a steal at 41 if we don't draft a WR in the first, but I doubt he'll still be around. D. Rogers would be worth one of our third rounders if he is still there, and Zach Rogers really isn't worth much at all.. Take him in the supplemental and sign him to the practice squad.

We better take a WR in the first three rounds.. between CP, Austin, Hunter, Woods, and D Rogers, there is no excuse not to. We need help on the outside.

5. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

We really need to grab one of the three in the first three rounds

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Justin Hunter has an AJ Green like body, too bad the skills don't match. If he's available round 2... I'd take him.

7. Clark

Yea super lanky... But I'm not sure hunter has NEAR the talent lol.

I've been really enamored with Marquess Wilson as a mid round britt replacement tho.

8. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I don't think Wilson is strong enough to be a factor in the NFL. That is pretty much what got him in the doghouse with Leach. He couldn't gain weight.

I really think Hunter is a poor man's Randy Moss, down to the poor body language when he doesn't get the ball and everything.

9. Clark

He has a thin lower half but he has the ability to go up and get the ball, his athleticism is eerily close to britt. To me that's worth taking as a comp pick. He was clearly the best WR on that team.

10. Clark

Hunter looks awkward to me while running. Much less smooth than moss.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar