The UT Wideouts

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Fry, Apr 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Best on the team? They were like a 1 win team.

He might be worth a 6th round pick or something, because he is athletic and was productive, but we are still talking about a guy that had a playing weight in the 170's, had issues with drops, and quit the team right before kickoff.

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Yea there were issues this year because he and the coach got into it. Got kicked off the team and yady yady. But go watch some film from 2011 and the little bit from this year. He's got the skills. We can disagree but I think everyone should go find their own personal dark horse to point at. I wouldn't mind being wrong on him. I've been wrong before but he strikes me as a player that will thrive with the right team.

3. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Yeah. I never seem to get to watch football on Saturdays until I go to bed, so I watch a lot of PAC-10 ball (the reason why I threw my phone when the Titans took Locker). He was a bright spot on a terrible team. I remember they were like 0-9 or something and they were playing Utah or someone and it was ridiculously cold and he was warming up without a shirt to try to pump up his teammates. That impressed me. I think they got thumped again, but he had a huge game.

....but he was bad last year and didn't handle it well at all, and that soured me on him.

4. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Yea I would personally like to hear his side of the story because it seemed like the coaching staff could have been the actual culprits and if not it shows his immaturity. However, Ill be rooting for the guy. And watching his progression with an NFL team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar