The Vols are unwatchable

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by TitanJeff, Sep 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I heard during the game I think it was Crompton who on the side lines said "guys were in the SEC now lets play like it."

That made me laugh.

2. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Actually, it was I think the center that made that comment.

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

It kills me that Crompton tries to run so much....when he's not good. He's done it many times on 3rd and long. But maybe he is not confident in throwing it either....ugh it's gonna be a long year.

4. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Agree with this entire thread, the Vols are completely unwatchable and have been for some time IMO. I remember the seasons where playing LSU, Auburn, Alabama and whoever else (except Florida) was an automatic win. Fat Phil hasn't been past by, he's been completely blown by. The influx of young coaches with NEW ideas (they figured out the screen play a long, long time ago Phil) has completely ruined any chance of the original UT claiming any glory in the SEC, much less the nation. Pathetic.

5. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Auburn takes them down next weekend. Ears will not let the Tigers drop two in a row. Fire Phil. Been saying it for four years. That game yesterday made me sick.

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I'm depressed after the Auburn loss. Thank god were playing the Vols next week.

7. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

The vols were going to lose to the Gators

GO PENN ST

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

For what it's worth. I can see the Vols beating Auburn this week, pretty easy.

9. For what it's worth, I've always considered them to be unwatchable. Ugh, that orange...
    :barf:

But hey... Vandy is miraculously 4-0 and in the top 25 for the first time in 24 years!
    :jump:

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

2 more wins - 2 more wins!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar