Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

The VY effect

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Vince10, Nov 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Vince10 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    He is never on a team very long before the entire team, offense and defense, would run through a brick wall for him. If you can't see it happening on the Titans, you are blind. It is fun to watch.
  2. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    It's clear that he's a special guy. I liked it when we turned the team over to him completely. It's his team now. We have confidence in him, now let's give him some confidence in us.
  3. zackmann Guest

i liked the quote by brandon jones about Vince telling the guys in the huddle:

"If you guys don’t want to play then you need to get out of the huddle"
  4. Go Down, Moses Guest

Isn't that an amazing quote coming from a rookie who is speaking to multimillionaire veteran players?
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,380
    VY would probably have more money then all of them.
  5. zackmann Guest

i got chills when I read that quote this morning...

vince is special...
  6. Riverman Dread the red

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,501
    2 things:

1) He ran Brandon Jones off the field on that last drive when BJ missed the cut and ran his route 5 yards deeper. Seriously- he waived him off the field and told him to get to the sidelines.

2) EVERYONE needs to watch the real player post game video of Vince. It's obvious why the team responds to his leadership style.
  7. zackmann Guest

do you have a link to the video?
  8. Riverman Dread the red

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,501

click "watch post game press conferences"

I don't have real player on this PC so I couldn't get a better link for you.

http://www.titansonline.com/
  9. Vince10 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    ttt

Any doubters? Those who know Vince have seen this before many times, so they know what they are seeing. Those that don't know him may take a while longer to adjust. In the end, there will be no doubt. It is Vince's team.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.