The VY effect

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Vince10, Nov 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vince10

Vince10 Camp Fodder

He is never on a team very long before the entire team, offense and defense, would run through a brick wall for him. If you can't see it happening on the Titans, you are blind. It is fun to watch.

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

It's clear that he's a special guy. I liked it when we turned the team over to him completely. It's his team now. We have confidence in him, now let's give him some confidence in us.

3. zackmann

zackmann Guest

i liked the quote by brandon jones about Vince telling the guys in the huddle:

"If you guys don’t want to play then you need to get out of the huddle"

4. Isn't that an amazing quote coming from a rookie who is speaking to multimillionaire veteran players?

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

VY would probably have more money then all of them.

6. zackmann

zackmann Guest

i got chills when I read that quote this morning...

vince is special...

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

2 things:

1) He ran Brandon Jones off the field on that last drive when BJ missed the cut and ran his route 5 yards deeper. Seriously- he waived him off the field and told him to get to the sidelines.

2) EVERYONE needs to watch the real player post game video of Vince. It's obvious why the team responds to his leadership style.

8. zackmann

zackmann Guest

do you have a link to the video?

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

click "watch post game press conferences"

I don't have real player on this PC so I couldn't get a better link for you.

http://www.titansonline.com/

10. Vince10

Vince10 Camp Fodder

ttt

Any doubters? Those who know Vince have seen this before many times, so they know what they are seeing. Those that don't know him may take a while longer to adjust. In the end, there will be no doubt. It is Vince's team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar