Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by The Playmaker, Oct 14, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,920
    if you get scratched or bitten the resulting infection is so powerful it will kill you without quick removal of body part. And once you are dead (regardless how you die) you will come back as a zombie (unless wound to the brain is cause of death) Not possible to save him since he was scratched on his back.
    Titans Eternal high fives this.
  1. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,531
    lol.. Could not be more right about that. Affirmative action hire. Michonne is way cooler anyway.
  2. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,132
    I'd say he's dead? Scratches infect him? Just like a bite mark but doesn't kill him... im sure zombie blood got in him, etc. But that's a good Q.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,920
    I actually read an article about if the Walking Dead will cause any problems or outcries regarding race angles.

Take a look at the prisoners for example (which deviated from the comics). Or consider what is going to happen .... well crap this is all spoilery so I will stop.
  3. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,132
    Exactly. You show us Machonne, Guv-nah, and Merle and the "look in at the next episode".. then none of the 3 are in the next episode? dddaaaa fuqq
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,607
  4. Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Moolah:
    $597
    I'm enjoying this season thus far. I like the changes within the characters, especially Rick.

On the topic of zombies, have any of you zombie movie connoisseurs seen Exit Humanity? It's a low budget zombie flick set at the end of the Civil War. Pretty decent movie that could have been great with a little more work and moolah.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds GIV'R!

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $3,607
    I've seen Exit Humanity, unfortunately it was right after seeing the African z-film The Dead, which was Fulci-cool...

[IMG]
  5. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,061
    My favorite part of this last one (besides Rick killing that d-bag with the machete) was when Carl went to the infirmary alone... his mom freaks out as usual. Carl responds "it's alright, I killed two walkers on my way."
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,663

Sheriff killed a little girl with a doll zombie in the opening scene of the s1e1