The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by The Playmaker, Oct 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

I'm enjoying it.

I do like how their knowledge of what's going on is higher than the original group's was early on.

Does use the "get a boat" argument to surviving this kind of event questionable.

2. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

I enjoyed the first season, but so far season 2 hasn't really caught me.

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I think they adopted TWD formula a little too quickly. Would've like to see the focus on the fall of civilization/LA a little more but I guess as they said "when civilization falls it falls quickly".

I feel like under a realistic circumstance (which is dumb since this is obviously based on something not realistic) that the boat captain would sit everyone down and be like "this is how it is" and if people didn't fall in line then just kick them off the boat (or shoot them in the face).

I mean, someone shouldn't have to be told that this is a complete apocalypse survival situation and adding 40 survivors would've been an insane choice without the ability to control them being added to the boat. You could say just send them to shore after picking them up, but that scenario probably ends with them killing you and taking your boat.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I aint buying the 'swimmers'

nope. Not in the least.

But I will continue to watch

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. RTH

RTH Meh...

Thing is... he doesn'twant to kick them off. He, apparently, has an alterior (sp?) motive for having them.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. RTH

RTH Meh...

It did make me wonder about floating corpses, though.

In that regard, it's feasible.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yeah Strand is by far my favorite

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yep. Strand is clearly steering them toward trouble.

9. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I had that same thought initially. But the more I thought about it how long could they really draw that out without it becoming absurd? I mean if you were in that situation you'd 1) get back to/gather your family, and then 2) either flee or hole up somewhere. And holing up somewhere wouldn't exactly make for great TV.

That said, so far I'm not enjoying this season nearly as much as last season. But we're still only two episodes in.

10. RTH

RTH Meh...

I know interest is waning or waned on this show, but it's still intriguing to me.

Find out tonight who Negan kills.

If it's Aaron or Mullet Guy... disappointing.

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar