The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by The Playmaker, Oct 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Best episode in a long time. Zero Complaints.

Governor is so good.

Carl would be a super-d1ck for not telling his dad if he didn't really shoot his mom. But I wouldn't put it past him, little F$!er.

And since when does having a C section mean you die?? There's a reason they call it the CAESARIAN section.. because they did it back in the day of Caesar, and people survived. I don't understand why that would kill her immediately, unless I was missing something. So I guess that was my lone complaints. They could have shown some complications as to why that was life-threatening, but they didn't.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

If Lori is alive that is a potential "jump the shark" moment. I seriously doubt it.

Also what happens in the comics is a lot crazier.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I was just guessing maybe you would bleed out/die of shock with absolutely no medical supplies on hand. But it did seem like a rather quick "Well, there's nothing else we can do" decision considering someone's life was literally at stake.

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I agree. But I think Ryno makes a good point about Carol being off by herself and we don't know what happened to her. I didn't even think about that. Of course she'd need to have medical supplies ON HER to actually do anything to save Lori. And we'd have to assume that Carl didn't actually shoot her.

I could see it happening. But yeah, I'm going to be pissed if she's somehow miraculously alive.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I predict a living or walking Lori appears in an upcoming episode.
    They didn't show the gunshot and spent very little time discussing the death on Talking Dead while obsessing about a lesser character in TDog.

Absurd to discuss jumping sharks when this show just came into its own last night...

6. Alex1939

No it isn't. If Lori is alive and well that is ridiculous audience manipulation that could cause me to lose interest in the show quickly. It also taints last night's episode.

Luckily I don't think the new showrunner is that dumb.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I could easily see Ryno's point coming to fruition. Carl could be bitching because he didn't have the guts to kill her.

They decided to make a point to show Carol doing the C-section on the zombie. I wouldn't understand why she wouldn't have some sort of hand in the whole scenario.

It would be super-lame to go back on the supposed killing of Lori, but I could see it happening. It keeps you tuned in for next week.. and that's all that matters.

Overall, Screw U CARL! ALL YOU DO IS SCREW THINGS UP.

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Carl failing to put his mother out of her misery wouldn't be end-all by any means. I predict they go to retrieve the body and it's not there..

9. Alex1939

If she's a walker I can live with that. If it's a fake death I'm gonna be annoyed.

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Just watched the last episode. Damn, everyone's dying...

I don't see any possible way Lori survives that. Her coming back a walker is possible, but I do think Carl shot her.

Can't believe T survived that long.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar