The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by The Playmaker, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

Yea season 1 is bomb. I'm hoping season 3 can live up to it... Cuz 2.... Sucked
  2. J Falk

J Falk Starter

It was good...a lot more action and gore than I expected...I like it!!! Hershel's old ass had that coming...I always wondered why they didn't just cut off the limb that got bit and maybe it would save the person...I guess we'll see if it works!!
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Old Man Tip Jar Donor

Actually Season 2 (second half) was great. It was the first half that was slow and heavy on the drama. They did switch show runners from my understanding at the halfway point of the season.
  4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I was a little skeptical about last night because I wasn't a big fan of season 2 but my friends that read the books keep saying this season is going to be crazy and already we've had better action scenes than most episodes in season 2. I guess season 2 was mostly about character development leading to this season? Season 1 was awesome.
  5. Alzarius

Alzarius Starter

I think season one was about "finding a safe spot" and being chased by zombies along the way and all the cool scenes.

Lets be honest, we dont want them to find a safe farm and hang out for the rest of their lives. We want them running for their lives, its more entertaining.
  6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I haven't read the comics but have had a few major things spoiled for me thanks to my idiot friends. This season definitely has the potential to be the best so far.
  7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Mine does the same thing... until i started kicking the **** out of him for doing it.
  8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Old Man Tip Jar Donor

I actually had some direct stuff spoiled in the comic which sucked.

Honestly though, the show and comic are pretty different. Locations stay the same but the characters are really different and of course different people have lived and died. And no telling what the show will do. From what I understand they plan to go even further away what happens in the comic.
  9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

I have noticed there being a serious issue with people posting spoilers on FB.
  10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

and when do they play reruns? I missed the new season because I thought we were on season 4.