The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by The Playmaker, Oct 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Seems the last show was alright. Nothing special compared to the rest of the season. The cliffhanger was kind of a lame ending. We really are supposed to believe that the brothers are going to kill each other after the gov decides to turn on Merle like that?

Btw, I hope the gov peckers Andrea to death so we don't have to see her anymore.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Actually, I watched 2 episodes of it and enjoyed it. Talked to my wife last night about catching up since we dont really watch much TV. (well I dont) Heard a lot of good things about it.

Doubt itll happen. Just really dont sit down in front of the TV a lot. (computers instead)

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Just be sure to start from the beginning. It's my favorite show on TV... and might be my favorite of all time.

First four seasons are on Netflix, btw.

4. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Thats where I saw it. When I do rarely turn on the TV, its usually to netflix.

Im sure ill get around to it, then come back and say i loved it im sure.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

BB is worth your time

6. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Unpopular opinion alert...

Just finished the season 1 finale. I mean, I like it, it's entertaining enough for me to want to keep going, but I'm a bit disappointed though after all the hype. The writing and acting is nothing special, and quite average to be honest. It's nothing you can't find in any typical zombie flick. I mean, I know at the end of the day it's still zombies and the writing is fitting, but I guess after all the hype, I expected something more intelligent and unique and thought this show would just completely blow all other zombie flicks out of the water, no arguments.

I'm glad I stuck with it though 'cuz I was about to turn it off after the first 2 minutes when we're first introduced to the little girl zombie in the pilot, the make up on her was so bad to the point I thought it was a joke. It looked like Halloween make up lol.

Also, the other bone I have to pick is the zombie growl. It's starting to get too repetitive as it sounds like they're looping the same and only zombie sound throughout the entire show over and over again.

But as I said, not amazing but it's still pretty good, I'm gonna continue to season 2. :)

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Yea I just finished season 2

and I find that I am forcing myself to watch it at times.

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Season 2 was pretty boring.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

in the comics the group learches from crisis too crisis always 1 step ahead of a zombie hord or some other quick end. I have only read thru issue 48 which appears too be around the end of s3. IF the show had half the edge the comics did it would be, well, like a comic. They toned it down too make it 'realsitic' IMO.

Reguardless I like the show as its own thing because it clearly is.

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

my favorite part was when

that one guy got bit by a walker and he was all like 'NOoOOOooooOO AhGHAhaghAGhg. Then the walkers were all like GrrHarhaAHrhArha nom nom nom nom.

• High Five High Five x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar