The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by The Playmaker, Oct 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I just watched the latest episode last night. Thought it was just okay.

Daryl is gone from the main group. That's stupid.

Andrea - a girl who wanted to kill herself - rallies the governor's people so easily. Lame.

Rick's momentary psychosis was very forced as someone said, and it was poorly done IMO.

I'm really starting to get tired of the show, honestly. It just gives me something to watch until Breaking Bad starts.

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Yeah it's growing tired for me as well RSB. I didn't get into it until they did a marathon one day before S3 so watching 1 episode a week is just underwhelming.

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

The break was bad for the show. The "Cliffhanger" was LAME!!!!!

Of course Merle and Darryl weren't going to fight, you morons (people producing the show). you made it clear that the Governor hated Merle.

and everything I've heard about this last episode was pretty bad. Can't wait til Andrea dies. Worst character. If they made it the Merle/Darryl/Glen and hot Farmer's Daughter show, I'd be ok with that. I hope the rest of the cast gets eaten. Especially Rick, Carl, Andrea, Michonne, and short haircut lady. Already forgot her name due to them cutting the season in half. Killed momentum. With a lame cliffhanger and a weak part 2 of season debut.. Not too sure about it.. but I'll probably keep watching anyway.

Rick has really jumped the shark, and Carl has always been obnoxious.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

^ I'll echo that the break was really bad for the show as well. I was also underwhelmed. Maybe it's just because TWD comics > TWD Telltale game >>>>> TWD Tvshow.

It did have the highest ratings in TWD history so it was a success for AMC.

5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Comic Book Men is a better show overall.

lol

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Yeah I'm not even excited about tonight's episode, break was bad for the show (despite ratings) and last week was disappointing. Characters seem to be getting worse as well. Eh, just a show to watch until my favorites come back on.

8. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

9. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

You know LL Cool J is going to play Dorner in the movie?

10. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

"I'm doing things, Lori. Things."

"I've got...stuff out here. Stuff."

TWD trolling last night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar