Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by The Playmaker, Oct 14, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,361
    Honestly, if they don't turn it around then I hope the next season is the last. I would say this year but they've already confirmed another season.
  2. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $8,746
    Eh, I like Tom Waits... so it was enjoyable.
  3. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,802
    except Cops.
  4. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $22,537
    Ftw is right. This show was lame tonight. First episode I've watched since the break, and I feel like they should have kept on breaking and sent this straight to DVD. Or whatever young kids watch movies on nowadays.

Once they kill the governor... What's left to do? Go to another colony of people? Rinse and repeat?? I'm already sick of all the characters besides Glenn,Maggie, and the brothers. Talking dead was equally as boring and stupid. Talking about "was was going through their minds." Maybe they knew this last half of the season was underwhelming so they split it up to rejuvenate interest. If it weren't an excuse for me to hang out with some old friends, I may have given up on it by now.
  5. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,088
    Alright, I'm on the verge of flat out hating this show now.

I have no interest in it anymore.

Like I said, it's just a time killer until Breaking Bad comes back, but c'mon... These three episodes have been super weak sauce.

I just don't care what happens to any of the characters. Everyone has become pretty unlikable. Andrea... KILL YOURSELF. You are pathetic should've suicided with the doctor and not let Dale save you.

I'm not even sure WD makes my top 10 favorite current shows, and I don't really watch that much of the current stuff out there.
    Titans Eternal high fives this.
  6. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,802
    BUT GUYS YOU CAN WATCH THE EPISODES IN BLACK AND WHITE IT WILL MAKE IT SO MUCH BETTER
  7. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,165
    I actually liked the episode.
    :duckrun:
    Alzarius and RTH high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,671
    agree with Sawdustman

WD is just a soapopera with zombies
  8. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,802
    Then go watch General Hospital :(

WD GOTTA BE GRITTY AND BRUTAL SON

Andrea is such a whore. Fked dudes brains out then didn't even kill him. Jody Arias could teach her a few things.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,671
    as stupid as the characters are in the show they double down on the stupid in the comics