The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by The Playmaker, Oct 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RTH

RTH Meh...

I liked the episode. Also, MORGAN is back next week - guarantee it!

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Havnt minded this part of the season. Y'all wanna *****, rewatch S2....

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Sadly I think S2 was better.

S2 was awful until they found the girl. It was so much better when it returned from its hiatus though, unlike this season. S3 still has time to redeem itself, but they better put together several solid episodes in a row.

How many episodes are left?

4. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

Love this show! too many commercials though!

5. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Agreed. I still enjoy and love the show. It has its ups and downs but all shows have that.

6. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Its a ZOMBIE show, complaining about it not being realistic?!?!?!?!?

jk jk:p

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Went from being one of my fav shows to just ehhhhh. Episodes have been BORING lately. Not advancing the story and just filled with crap. Same as the entire season 2.

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Thing is... you need these kind of episodes from time to time in order to build emotional impact for later events to come. I've been plenty critical of the show being slow at times (particularly in S2). But I didn't feel that way about this episode. I feel like a lot "happened" even though there wasn't much action. It was like chess pieces being put in place for a big move later on.

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. RTH

RTH Meh...

For some reason I can't high-5, but Sawdust's last 2 posts are dead-on.

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

This is spot on but at the same time though it just has a different feel for me now. They did it pretty well with season 2 but this season just seems slower/sloppier and not as interesting. I think the show needs to end after next season, I'm still watching it but it's not a favorite of mine anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar