The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by The Playmaker, Oct 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

See what happens when you have a Woodbury-free episode void of all that BS drama?

..it actually goes back to being good.

I've hated Woodbury since day one..

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Best episode of the season last night.
    I'm certain people will disagree as well..

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Agree 100%. Awesome episode, I miss that Walking Dead. I'm tired of this Woodbury Govnah v Rick crap. They build it up all season, yet I know they wont fight until the season finale. The last two episodes (not including last nights episode, the two before that) could of been done in 1/2 an episode.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I'll take any Andrea-free episode I can take : -)

Saturday night we dined at Puckett's Franklin and Jeffery DeMunn (aka Dale) was seated at the table next to us. Funny, but nobody but us recognized him..

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. xpmar9x

You should of been like.... "Weren't you in the movie The Mist?!"

not even mentioned TWD, he would of been shocked as nobody has actually watched that movie.

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I missed the episode last night. Someone fill me in on what happened.

7. xpmar9x

Rick, Carl, and Michonne went on a run looking for guns, where they went to Ricks hometown (to go to the police station) but all the guns were taken. When this happened they got ambushed, turned out to be Morgan (black guy from S1 that saved Rick). He's gone crazy and turned the entire town into a boobie trap. Carl shoots Morgan, as Morgan was trying to kill Rick... however it hits his body armor and knocks him out. Morgans holdout has a trillion and one guns. Morgan initially doesn't recognize Rick, but eventually claims he does. Rick tries to get Morgan to come back with him, but Morgan declines... wants to stay alone because he can't deal with seeing someone else die again (his son died, ate by him Mom). Morgan gives him guns and they return to the Prison. Carl/Michonne go on a mini-adventure to retrieve a picture on Ricks family, basically Michonne saves Carl and gains his trust. Looks like Michonne will be staying and Rick won't send her off.

Really good episode, I recommend watching.

8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

sounds like it's much better than last week's. I picked the wrong one to miss. If the episode isn't going to further the plot, I'd rather it be something cool like that.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I wouldn't say that episode didn't further the plot - no way to know if any of this will come back into play.
    But I would add, if even if you are on the fence about spoilers details of this episode should not be talked about. Definitely a "we find stuff out" episode..

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Favorite episode so far of the season, actually felt like a real TWD kind of episode. Last few weeks hasn't done much for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar