Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by The Playmaker, Oct 14, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $21,194
    WHY DO THEY HAVE TO HAVE FINALE ON EASTER SUNDAY? hope I can watch it.

I didn't see the last episode, my friend I leech off of for TWD couldn't make it this week. Of course they pick up the pace. Merle was one of the characters I actually liked. The rest of them could die horrible deaths on show and I wouldn't care. He was funny.

Woodbury/Governor is way past its prime now.. really hope they don't drag it onto another season. If you want to find out who will die: just look to see who has a ton of screen time in that episode or the episode before. really predictable.

here's to a bunch of casualties in the finale!
  2. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Brown
    Moolah:
    $13,735
  3. SawdustMan Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $11,177
    Finale was EXTREMELY disappointing IMO. What a bummer.
  4. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Brown
    Moolah:
    $13,735
    Yup, haven't really been all that impressed with this season as a whole either. I'll go in more details in a few days to give everyone a chance to see it but just a few quick points...

5. SawdustMan Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $11,177
    The Playmaker high fives this.
  6. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $21,194
    The beginning of the episode was really gripping....then it kind of went nowhere. With 10 mins left it leaves you thinking.... Surely something has to happen here... And nothing really does. I watched it at the fiancées family's house and the newcomers now get the impression that the show is boring. I told them to go watch season 1.

Could hardly be more disappointed. The Merle happenings were more of an important part to me.
    GeronimoJackson high fives this.
  7. Ryno ¯\_( ツ)_/¯ <--FIRED!!!!!!!

McNair
    Moolah:
    $232
    have to agree. they built it up for 2 episodes and then it was like
    [IMG]

whoooooop deeeeeee dooooooooooo
  8. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,091
    ^ Yeah, the beginning of this season was great, the second half was the weakest arc of the series that ended up with a very disappointing finale. Apparently Andrea was a much better character in the comics though.

What I don't understand is since this show is so popular as well as AMC, why can't they make the season finale an extended episode? I remember a lot of season finales on ABC were 80 minutes. And it doesn't even have to be an extra full episode, they could have made the finale even 15 or 20 minutes longer. I get there's a schedule they have to follow, but with how popular this show is, I don't see how they couldn't work something out with AMC.
  9. Ryno ¯\_( ツ)_/¯ <--FIRED!!!!!!!

McNair
    Moolah:
    $232
    ya i think i remember the season 2 premiere was 90 minutes but that has been the only one ever.
  10. SawdustMan Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $11,177
    IDK, I think the last thing this season needed was to be longer. I'm so disappointed. The season was such a slow burn and the finale was totally not worth it.