The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by The Playmaker, Oct 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

It was a good episode, but not a good finale. Should of had last nights episode and the 2nd to last episode. Finale is gov'nah vs Rick, but you don't have to kill the Gov'nah, but atleast get a fight going...

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

another season with the governor is a failure.

He was cool and intriguing for about 2 episodes.

The intermission in this season was a terrible choice. It started out really strong... the 2nd half was pretty much garbage, and I really don't know how they can make it better next season. They've basically already neutered the zombies by making them just punching bags for most of this season. The thrill of the zombie part is gone, hoping they can make the human interaction part good.. but I'm doubting that.

RIP Merle. the real hero of the season.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. XO

XO Nevada Native

The zombies are an afterthought now.

Maybe the zombies can evolve and become a threat again. They just walk around fearlessly stabbing them in the head.
    Can we get some L4D zombie classes?
    Maybe some 28 Days Later fast zombies?

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah. I just hate that it took an entire season to get to that point.

5. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

According to a lot of fanboys of thee comics, they butchered some of the characters. Andrea was supposed to be more than just another dumb blonde and Martinez was supposed to be more than just a generic henchman and wouldn't have just stood there while the Governor gunned down half of Woodbury.

Also, the anticipated return of Morgan was very anti-climatic.

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I've never read the comic and haven't had the plot spoiled for me yet, so by just the TV show standards I haven't really been impressed in a while. Hopefully the Governor becomes the guy like some of you are saying but...

He killed basically all of his people and now the prison just got a crap ton of new people. So now he has to recruit new guys? Could take a while...

There some interesting potential plots with the new guys, Carl getting cray cray, and the Governor escaping. At first I was a little upset he's getting more episodes but hopefully we'll just see the comic version now. Character development and storyline is crucial now, especially since they've basically eliminated zombies as the biggest threat (I mean isn't that what the show is supposed to be about duh).

7. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

AND ADD BILL TOO.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Alright, Breaking Bad... get here.

Anyone know when it starts back up? July? Pssshhh... need it NOW.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

promo said 'summer'

arrruuuggggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

July 14th.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar