The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by The Playmaker, Oct 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

ya haha its crazy watching something for a long time and then finding out they're brits with accents haha. for me it was Charlie Hunman (Jax) from Sons of Anarchy

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Speaking of accents, has anyone else noticed how awful Rick's "southern" accent has become? I remember early in the series thinking he did a pretty good job with it. But lately it's been downright laughable.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. RTH

RTH Meh...

Alright, here we go...

Ok... I think Tyrese is in the "bowels" of the prison with those kids. After they "saved" him, they ran one way and Tyrese yells to them to go the other way. He chased after them. I think they were heading back inside. So, Tyrese and them will be in the prison, I'm sure.

Rick and Carl are on their own.

Glenn is still weak/sick and with a bunch of, possibly, strangers on that bus... only main character in that group, potentially.

Beth and Darrel seem to be together, god knows where they went.

Maggie... I actually forgot who I saw her with last... maybe with Tyrese's sister and that medic-guy. (Speaking of which... what was in that medic-guy's box..?)

Where did that lesbian with the pigtails go..?
    After shooting the Governor, where did THAT lady go..?

Michonne is almost the only one I can't figure out. After saving Rick... why didn't she go meet up with him and Carl? Not like Rick was moving too fast for her.

So, possibilities for having Judith... Michonne - might learn her backstory, Tyrese and those kids - but I doubt that, Darrel and Beth - Maggie was told Beth got off the bus to go find Judith, or the lady that just lost her daughter and shot the Governor.

4. RTH

RTH Meh...

^ Not entirely sure why it threw two spoiler tags in there... only typed one. Weird.

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Don't tell me you haven't seen Green Street Hooligans..
    Hunnam was pretty much always using native Brit prior to the Jax role..

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Kidding right? This season has been outstanding..

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Unless the second half of the season is a complete turd (which I won't rule out), then I think this is going to go down as my favorite season of the series.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

And a HUGE un-high-five to all my moronic friends that immediately took to Facebook with every detail of last night's episode before the rest of us had a chance to watch it.

9. J Falk

J Falk Starter

I have to agree that this was by far the best episode of the season. I wish they would have just done this from the beginning of the season. I mean worrying about a flu/walkers bringing down a fence shouldn't have taken 7 episodes to do.

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah, I know what you mean. I had one of my friends spoil the Governor's return for me a few weeks back. I typically avoid social media until I've watched but I just wasn't thinking that night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar